If you’re interested in applying for this opportunity,
*Note: On Wednesday, May 2nd from 2:00-3:00 a.m., our application will be offline while maintenance is completed.
To learn more, read on:
- Get involved with 3-year term lengths, with the option of 2 consecutive terms of service.
- Build connections and develop the organization at monthly board meetings.
- Join the staff in volunteering at annual fundraising events.
- Make a difference in the lives of adults, and help change our community for the better.
Give & Network
- Help us build relationships within the community — connect with like-minded people who are looking to impact the community!
- Network with your contacts and via social media to build organizational and issue awareness.
- Demonstrate your commitment to the organization through annual giving.
- Contribute your ideas and expertise to accomplishing common goals.
- Learn and grow your skill set with board member training.
- Give back to the community and network with fellow leaders to impact our future.
- Become an advocate for improving adult literacy in our area.